By the end of this module you will:
- Understand what your legal obligations are as a trustee
- Understand the importance of acting in the best interests of your charity
- Appreciate what your legal accountability requirements are
- Discover what your main obligations are under relevant legislation
- Understand what insurance your organisation needs to have in place
- Appreciate about meeting obligations of the organisation under contracts
- Understand how policies and procedures can help trustees meet their legal obligations.