By the end of this module you will:
- Understand some of the motivations behind people becoming trustees
- Understand the diversity and scope of the Voluntary and Community Sector
- Understand what a Trustee is and who can be a Trustee
- Gain an overview of the main functions of a Trustee Board
- Clarify the skills and experience you can bring to a Trustee Board
- Be aware of the main principles contained within the Trustee Standards, the Code of Governance and Hallmarks of an Effective Charity.