By the end of this module you will:
- Understand what trustees’ responsibilities are in relation to finance and
- Critically appraise your organisation’s budget plans and management accounts
- “Read” a cash flow forecast to ensure that your organisation has enough funds to keep going
- Develop and critique your organisation’s financial procedures to ensure that they are robust and guard against fraud
- Understand how to develop a Full Cost Recovery process for projects
- Understand what is necessary to include in your organisation’s Annual Report.