Do you wish you could run your own training courses without having to pay for a trainer?
Well now you can, with our range of Course Outlines. We have developed over 20 different sessions – normally half day courses, which you can deliver yourself.
Each course outline includes:
- Easy to follow Trainer Notes, with timings and a Session Plan
- Background information on the subject, to help the trainer prepare
- Downloadable hand-outs
- Downloadable supporting PowerPoint presentations.
The perfect way to support local groups and earn extra income, and some of the Course Outlines can be delivered as 'blended learning' using our 'Practical Toolkits' and 'Trustee e-Learning'; (contact us for discounts for block bookings).
Click on the 'i' for each Course Outline to see the Objectives and Price, and if you would like 'try before you buy' we have provided a FREE TASTER (16 Introduction to the VCS in Suffolk) below as an example of what our Course Outlines include.
- When you subscribe to any of the Course Outlines you will have access to DOWNLOAD the materials for 1 day only.
- Please ensure you have read our Copyright Notice
- We strongly recommend that anyone delivering learning is trained at PTLLS (or equivalent) level.